Ralph Wilson Law represents residents of Conway, Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand and the surrounding areas for any South Carolina personal injury claim.
If your injury was the result of another party’s negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
To help injury victims understand their case, we offer a free consultation to discuss the details of the case.
More often than not, accidents are the result of another person’s negligence. Our attorney will thoroughly investigate the circumstances of your injury. We will gather evidence to support your case and prove the other party was negligible.
- If your injury was caused by a defective product, the manufacturer and the seller may both be held liable – even if you don’t know how the defect happened.
- If the accident occurred on a property that is deemed dangerous because it was not properly maintained, the owner of the property may be held liable. Even if the property owner was unaware that they created these dangerous conditions, they may still be held liable.
- If the negligent party was working for another person, their employer may also be held responsible for the accident.
We work diligently to build a strong case to prove the other party’s negligence and help you obtain the compensation you are entitled to.
Our Areas of Practice
Ralph Wilson Law specializes in the following areas of personal injury law:
- Wrongful death
- Catastrophic injuries
- Premises liability
- Auto accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability and more
How Much is Your Case Worth?
We offer a free consultation to help you determine how much your case is worth. There are several factors that will affect the amount of compensation you may receive. These include:
- Property loss – If your personal property, such as your vehicle or clothing items, were damaged because of the accident, you may be reimbursed for repairs or given compensation for the market value of the lost property.
- Emotional distress – Serious accidents can cause severe emotional distress. These damages compensate an injured victim for the psychological impact of their injuries. This includes anxiety, fear and loss of sleep.
- Pain and suffering – Injured victims may be entitled to compensation for any pain or discomfort they experienced because of the accident and its aftermath. In some cases, you may also be able to receive compensation for ongoing pain and suffering.
- Income – You may receive compensation for lost wages. This includes any income that you may have already lost and income you would have been able to make in the future had you not been injured.
- Medical treatments – As a result of your injury, you may have received extensive medical treatments. You may be reimbursed for any medical treatments you may have received and receive compensation for future medical expenses related to your injury.
- Loss of consortium – Loss of consortium relates to damages caused to your relationship with your spouse. The impact of the injury may have damaged your ability to maintain a sexual relationship or your ability to serve as a companion to your spouse.
- Loss of enjoyment – If your injury prevents you from engaging in hobbies, recreational activities, exercise or other activities that you enjoy, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses.
Ralph Wilson Law will take every measure to ensure that you receive full compensation for your personal injury. If you have been injured because of another party’s negligence, you need to seek out an experienced and competent attorney in South Carolina to advise you of your rights and help you win your claim. From gathering evidence to interviewing witnesses, our attorney will build a strong case to support your claim and help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Ralph Wilson Law Can Help
Request Your Free Personal Injury Consultation Now.